It is officially Christmas Eve! The day that we stare at the gifts under the tree and desperately wonder what the colourfully wrapped boxes could contain. Now we know that many people are incredible procrastinators and have yet to get everyone on their list a gift, but hey - it happens. Life gets crazy and you just have to leave it until the last minute. Unfortunately, in the last minute madness concerning presents, another very important thing is forgotten. Stocking stuffers. Stocking stuffers should be things that people actually want, not just candy or coal (unless you’re fine with that). I personally like the things that I always mean to buy but never do because I’m too lazy (and cheap), like a great set of makeup brushes. So if you are one of the people that is in charge of filling the stockings, stay away from the candy and think about who you’re buying for. Here are a few ideas for what to get that fashionista you might be buying for. Best of luck to you, and next year - I advise you shop earlier!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs heart shaped earbuds $40
2. Pure Vanilla Eau de Parfum Rollerball $19
3. Peacock print silk scarf (nasty gal)
4. What to wear, where by Hilary Kerr and Katherine Power
5. Listen and Learn Pen Holder (mod cloth) $10.99
6. Diane Von Furstenberg lip print iPhone 4 case $30
7. Charlotte Ronson Makeup bag $20
8. Winter Candy Apple lipgloss (bath and body works) $8
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Images from: net- a porter, nasty gal, mod cloth, bathandbodyworks